Saturday, May 10, 2008

Around the Corner...

May 23-24, 2008
University of St. Francis, Joliet

Since my mom is coordinating this conference, the Little Flowers Troupe is performing, my resources will be in the vendor hall, and my sister Sarah and I are giving a workshop ("The Fruits of Homeschooling: A Graduate's Perspective"), I will be more than occupied the next few weeks. In fact, if you think of it I could really use some prayer warriors' intercession because what I need to accomplish in the next two weeks is not humanly possible... that means only by the grace of God and the power of prayer will I be ready. That also means that I must leave any and all blogging till after this event is over!

Of course, I can't leave without plugging the conference — especially if you live in IL or the greater midwest! Visit our conference website to see all of its wonderful offerings... including terrific keynotes, wide selection of workshops, Conference Mass with Fr. Pablo Straub, and entertainment by the Little Flowers Catholic Dance and Theatre Troupe.

May the grace and peace of Christ be with you all! Adieu for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wherfore art thou dearest godmother?