Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Election Countdown/40 Days for Life: Day 28 (Tue)

More Biden News...his recent prediction (which almost sounded like a threat!) of an international crisis" brought on by an Obama presidency. The exact quote?

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack
Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a
brilliant 47-year old senator president of the United States of America.
Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said.
Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the
mettle of this guy."

Interesting. And disturbing. Read the article here from Real Clear Politics.

Today in our Life Devotional we pray for the conversion of abortionists and all abortion advocates. That would include praying for the conversion of pro-abortion politicians...especially so-called "Catholics".

1 comment:

Victoria Rose said...

I tagged you on my blog!