Friday, October 24, 2008

Election Countdown/40 Days for Life: Day 31

Months ago, I remember hearing something about Obama's citizenship status being questionable. Then it seemed to be written off. Now Pennsylvania Democrat Philip J. Berg is bringing forth evidence that Obama may actually be Kenyan-born, which would make him not a natural-born U.S. Citizen, and therefore...you guessed it: not eligible to run for president. The American people deserve to know about this investigation. But you can be sure the liberal news media will ignore it entirely. They're far too busy trying their utmost to dig up dirt on conservative, principled candidates (a.k.a. Sarah Palin).

I'm not saying that Mr. Berg's claim is entirely verified yet, but the fact that it legitimately may be makes this a piece that American citizens have every right to know about. Most of all, it means that we must redouble our prayers for our Lord's mercy. If this does turn out to be true, what a terrible shame for such deception to have taken a man this far in our country.

Don't forget today's Life Devotional!

5 comments:

Signy Ragnvaldsdottir said...

Sigh....

Oppose Barack Obama for his politics, but don't fall prey to the ridiculous. Even if he *were* born in Kenya, he'd be a U.S. Citizen because his mom is from Kansas. However, all signs point to his having been born in Honolulu.

I'll be so glad when this election is over and I can return to contemplating my life of unemployment where the BEST thing I can hope for is for my Reserve unit to get deployed so I have work for a year....

Signy Ragnvaldsdottir said...

Don't mind me. I'm still mad because when I chanced upon a "phone survey" job it turned out to be a phone bank for the Democrats and the job was to call people to urge them to vote for a candidate *because he was pro-choice". Obviously I walked off the job immediately, but knowing I acted with integrity doesn't pay the rent.

Anonymous said...

McCain is Panamean-born... This argument is a double-edged sword.

G. Cantor

Signy Ragnvaldsdottir said...

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone while the PCZ was still legally US soil. If a child is born to a U.S. Army soldier on the base in Heidelberg, Germany it'd be the same situation. American born on American soil.

Anonymous said...

Claire,

this link may be of some interest to you:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/70801

BEWARE: there is some colourful/disrespectful language...

G. Cantor