Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ProLifeInternet

Myself and several friends were disappointed when prolifesearch.com suddenly "shut down" a few months ago, due to a number of difficulties. So I was thrilled to receive the following comment the other day on one of my archived posts:

Wanted to let you know the new version of this site (ProLife Search) is www.prolifeinternet.com -- the old one shut down and this one is doing the same thing, except in an open and verifiable manner. Every time someone searches, 100% of the proceeds go to pro-life efforts. - Jim Nolan, Crossroads Pro-Life

So, what are you waiting for? Make it your new homepage now! And let the searching begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Claire! I am SO glad to have a pro life search engine again! I emailed all my friends already!