Saturday, June 24, 2006

Surprise!

The first time I've been able to post while away from home. :) So while you and I thought I wouldn't be back here for a week (maybe two), here I am! Here's some wisdom for today from G.K. Chesterton...

"Coincidences are spiritual puns."
"If I had only one sermon to preach it would be a sermon against pride."
And best of all...
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions."
-Gilbert K. Chesterton
And while I'm away, you may enjoy visiting a few of my favorite blogs -- that is, if they aren't already your favorite too!
Catholic Mom and Author Danielle Bean
Here in the Bonny Glen and The Lilting House by Catholic Mom and Author Melissa Wiley
The Rebelution by Christian Homeschooled Twin Teens Alex and Brett Harris
Pax tecum and God bless!

No comments: